Thursday 24 January 2013

Food Story


Food Story



It is really a food story that is making me write this short paragraph. Recently I was having dosa for my dinner…. And to add flavor to it I was having it on thela where you have to stand and eat there only. It is most affordable and tasty dinner for me. I love that man who make this delicious dosa and feed me as hindi word is there he is my Annapurna.
As I was alone having my mysore masala dosa I started looking here and there for entertainment. It is the only source for my find of Televisionless people who can afford watching movie in multiplex on weekends but can’t afford a television in home. So I saw a family standing just besides me, they brought their son to have dosa who was ordering for himself. After five kind of orders and then cancellation he afterall selected one.  As the dosa came boy started eating dosa.
It was all fair uptill when her mom chipped in let me have taste of it, after few seconds papa automatically jumped in without any invitation. Now as the papa came and had just one bite he ordered “Thodi Chatni aur daal” after few bite “Laal wali Chatni dena” now the scenario was 1 place three people then they ordered plain dosa and optimized the sabzi and chatni it’s a pure financial planning if I say with my CA words. It’s the maximum capitalization of available resourses.
Now it Papa character was dominant he began his stories, “I have had two idlis from that roadside idli vendor and when I asked for Chatni he replied Do idli mein sahib itni hi Chatni milegi” now character mummy gave expression of “Fir kya kia, kaise khaya, chatni mili ya nie” and Papa Character “Fir meine bola tera cylinder toh red hai jo illegal hai, fir barabr chatni diya usne” after finishing sentence he gave a victory smile to which child also chipped in saying correct hai blue wala use hona chahiye complaint kar sakte hai. I was silently listening them.
Hell with english
 Ab meine socha ki idli wala kamata kitna hoga.. Do idli may kitna margin hoga 1 rupayee ,2 rupayee ab usme bhi wo extra chatni dena chahiye but kabhi hotel may manga hai extra chatni kyu extra paise dene pade the nah. Ab aap log bologe illegal use of domestic subsidized cylinder toh  jurm hai magar wo dosa wala sadak kinaare thela lagake apne bachose plate dhulwake aapko dosa khila raha hai toh sidhi baat hai wo carodpati nie hai, ab usko maza to aati nie hogi ye karke majburi may kar raha hoga aur govt subsidy deti hi aise logo ke liye hai so jurm kaha hai.. mujhe toh nie dikhta.. aapko dikhta hai toh baat alag hai..
5 min may PAPA character ko phone aagaya.. ab mein masoom bacha dusri ki baate thodi sunuga aisa expectation rakhna mujhse paap hai I am chartered jaha jata hu audit karke hi aata hu.. Papa shuru hogaye phone pe biscuit hai toh bill chahiye jwellery banake do toh bill nie manguga.. bus itna sunna tha ki mere CA dimag ne uske black ki income ka pura accounts bana diya.. aur wo kitna chor hai wo b pata chal gaya…
Apni nagpuri gandi jubaan se bolu toh insaan uski maarne jaata hai jiski who maar sakta hai jisko wo kuch nie kar sakta uske saamne all gentleman, etiquette, ethics sab aajate hai.. So I rwquest you agli baar extra chatni mango toh ye dekhlena aapko sahime jarurat hai..
Waise agar mein thought du toh ek plate may 3 log khana b mere liye chori hi hai…
Chori karo toh chor ki jeb se warna naa kisiko thes pahuchao please…
By Prabal Thakur
Angreji thodi kharab toh kripya load naa le… Suvin and mrunmayi tumhare khauf se aadhe raste may hindi pe aagaya…J

2 comments: